Epilepsy Services of Southwest Florida provides the following services:
- Medical and diagnostic testing services to uninsured adults with epilepsy (18 yr & over)
- Case management services for patients in the Medical Clinic program
- Prevention and education programs to individuals, families and the general community
- Information about epilepsy and referrals to other related community services
Please call or visit website for more information.
4040 Palm Beach Blvd
Fort Myers, FL 33916
Provides medical assistance to people 18-64 who have epilepsy and who do not have insurance.
We also provide:
- Ongoing Care for Epilepsy
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Call for more information.
1750 17th St
Sarasota, FL 34234