This agency offers several programs that foster healthy habits.
- Date SMART - for girls 13-18
- Heatlhy Habits - healthy eating and exercise
- NetSmartz - internet safety skills
- Passport to Manhood - for boys 11-14
- SMART Girls - for girls 8-17
- SMART Moves - addresses problems youths face
See website for more information and all locations.
1415 9th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34205
The Boys and Girls Club provides hope and opportunities to thousands of children. Programs at the Boys & Girls Club focus on character and leadership development. There are sports, fitness and recreational activities. Other programs focus on education, the arts, health and life skills.
Harllee Middle School
Southeast High School
Daughtrey Elementary School
PO Box 280
Bradenton, FL 34206