Brehon Family Services provides care for homeless, pregnant women and children. The Brehon House offers education for children and adults, as well as job training for those seeking shelter. All of Brehon's services are voluntary and are provided at no cost to the families. Please call or visit website for more information.
1315 Linda Ann Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32301
- Pre- and postnatal education
- Career counseling
- Encouragement to enroll in GED and other school programs
- Assistance in finding permanent housing
- Individual case management
- Conflict resolution training
- Infant care training
- Training for building self esteem
- An opportunity to bond with newborns in a loving and secure environment
20 Ram Blvd.
Midway, FL 32343