The Family Life Center provides a range of services to victims of abuse.
- 24-Hour Crisis Counseling
- Emergency and Non-emergency Medical Care
- Referrals for Legal Aid, Representation, and Court Advocacy
- Private Counseling
- Emergency Shelter for women and children in Domestic Violence situations
- Interpreters for hearing impaired
- Parenting Classes
- Budgeting Help
- Employment Skills
- Help with obtaining GED
- Personal Care Items
- Translators for important documents
For emergency shelter, please call 386.437.3505
You can also e-mail directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call or visit the website for any additional information.