The Fresh Start Program is a 4 week class. It will help women and men 18 yeas and older with support and tools for academic and personal goals.
Fresh Start Program will help with:
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Develop financial awareness and personal planning
- Develop personal awareness
- Explore career and educational options
- Learn healthy coping skills
- Learn job search tools
- Master the art of finding, obtaining, and keeping a job
- Offered on an as-needed basis is a 30 hour evening class called WAND (Women Achieving New Directions) to help individuals find career focus.
Please call for more information.