This program is for residents of Village Central or Pine Village. It is for families who want to become more self-sufficient.
• The head of household has obtained employment and
• All family members are free of cash assistance for 12 months
• 30% of the monthly adjusted income meets or exceeds the fair market rental rate for their current unit.
Our resident services department will help you address some of the major hurdles, such as:
• Finding childcare
• Locating transportation
• Help finding a (better) job
• Going back to school to get more education and training
• Improving your credit
• Overcoming a criminal background