Miami Bridge Youth and Family Services, Inc. provide Emergency Youth Shelter Care.
When kids need a place to go, they can provide respite care in its two emergency shelter facilities.
The emergency shelters offer:
- A safe haven for eligible kids, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Activities such as arts, crafts and music, to promote positive youth development
- Family reunification services and case management
- Formal on-site education program with certified Miami-Dade County Public School teachers
- Life skills groups to promote responsibility and independence
- Mental health counseling
- Structured daily living programs employing positive behavior modification
- Substance abuse prevention services
Call for more information.