The Alachua County Victim Services and Rape Crisis Center offers a program to help anyone who is a victim or survivor of violence. Victims do NOT have to report to law enforcement to receive services. All services are free and confidential.
- Immediate outreach to victims of sexual battery
- Face-to-face and telephone counseling
- Support groups
- Accompany and support victims through criminal justice proceedings
- Transportation to court appearances and other appointments related to the victimization
- Assist with application process for Victims Compensation and relocation for Sexual Assault Victims
- Assistance with Protective Injunctions
- Emergency assistance with urgent special needs
- Personal advocacy
- Information and referral
- Community education, speeches, and consultation
- Network with other victim service providers and state organization
- Outreach services provided in the Gainesville Police Department
- HIV Test Site
Please contact for more information.