This agency provides many health services to the public. This includes doctor visits, well child visits, school and sports physicals. It also includes family planning, dental health, community health education, Healthy Start and WIC. Services are free to those with Medicaid. All others may pay on a sliding fee scale.
You are searching for New Mothers Services
2 services found.
This agency can help clients get services such as Food Stamps and Temporary Cash Assistance.
- ACCESS Florida (Food Stamps, Medicaid, Temporary Cash Assistance)
- Abuse Hotline
- Adoption information
- Adult Protective Services
- Child Welfare
- Domestic Violence resources
- Foster Care
- Homelessness resources
- Human Trafficking information
- Mental Health services
- Refugee Services
- Substance Abuse information
Please see the website for all services.