We offer support groups and treatment referrals for Alzheimer's patients and their families.
You are searching for Elderly Services
This agency helps people with disabilities with a broad range of services. The goal is to enable them to live as independently as possible. Sign language interpreting services are available. Some Medicaid recipients may be eligible to transfer from a nursing home to their own home.
- ADA Paratransit Screenings
- Disability Travel Training
- Employment Services
- Equipment Loan Closet
- High School High Tech Enrichment Program
- Independent Living Skills
- Information and Referral
- Nursing Home Transition Services
- Peer Support
- Sign Language Interpreting
- Travel Training
Please call for more information.
222 SW 36th Terrace
7361 Forest Oaks Boulevard
Spring Hill, Florida
3774 West Gulf-to-Lake Highway
This agency helps Florida's seniors. It is their one-stop shop for all elder services. They can get referrals for services such as Food Stamps or Medicare.
- Long term care
- Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders - SHINE Program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps)
Please see the website for more information.
NIA offers information about nursing homes. You can get information about different types of homes and what to consider. You will also be able to compare options and resources.