This location provides a Mental Health Clinic on Monday and Saturday for scheduled appointments only. Please call for more information.
You are searching for Mental Services
This department will refer you to several mental health institutions in the area that can help people with mental illness and their families. Please call or visit our website for more information.
Hospice of Citrus and the Nature Coast turns no one away. Care is offered regardless of ability to pay. They offer physical, social, spiritual, and emotional care is during the last stages of illness. Bereavement care is available for family and loved ones.
Toll Free: 1.866.642.0962
- Grief Services
- Home Health Care
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Pediatric Services
- Pet Therapy
- Shalom Jewish Hospice Program
- Short-term Inpatient Care at a Care Center
- Short-term Respite Care
- Teen Encounter
- Thrift Shoppes
- Trinity Catholic Program
- Veterans Services
Please see the website for more information.
THE BEAUTIFUL MIND "Outreach" CENTER
A consumer-run drop-in center. A place for education, support, & friendship
for those dealing with mental illness & those who care about them.
Located in Brothers I & II Plaza
Spring Hill Drive west of Mariner.
- CARE LINE PROGRAM for People Living Alone
- Consumer wellness management and recovery group
- Family to family education course
- Family Support Group
- Peer to peer education course
- Wellness and Recovery Support Group
See website for days and times