This Center offers free services such as pregnancy tests, referrals, and caring support to girls and women. No matter what you decide, you have time to educate yourself on your options and decide which one is best for you. All services are free and confidential. No appointment is necessary. Please see the website for more information.
You are searching for New Mothers Services
Healthy Start is a statewide voluntary and free service. It is for eligible pregnant women, infants and children to age three. Services include care coordination and specialized Healthy Start services for pregnant women and infants.
- Assessment of infant/child’s growth and development
- Breastfeeding support and education
- Care coordination
- Childbirth education
- Information about how you can plan future pregnancies for better health
- Interconceptional education and counseling
- Nutrition/healthy eating information for improved infant health
- Parenting support and education
- Psychosocial counseling
- Smoking cessation
- Stress reduction techniques
Call for more information.
Tri-County Pregnancy Center helps families by providing emotional support and practical assistance. All services are free of charge.
- Assistance – Baby Clothing, Baby Furniture, Maternity Clothing, Food Pantry
- Counseling – Pregnancy Education, Alternatives to Abortion, Healthy Lifestyle Patterns, Sexuality, Post-Abortive
- Referrals – Medical Care, Legal Assistance, Support Groups, Adoption Assistance, Housing, Maternity Homes, Free Ultrasound Screening