This agency can help job seekers search for a new career. They can meet with a counselor. They may qualify for job training services. They can attend workshops and get referrals. Please see the website for more information.
You are searching for Other Jobs Services
CareerSource Connection provides veterans services. Their Veterans Program aims to help the employment of Florida’s veterans. Call for more information.
This agency helps people with disabilities with a broad range of services. The goal is to enable them to live as independently as possible. Sign language interpreting services are available. Some Medicaid recipients may be eligible to transfer from a nursing home to their own home.
- ADA Paratransit Screenings
- Disability Travel Training
- Employment Services
- Equipment Loan Closet
- High School High Tech Enrichment Program
- Independent Living Skills
- Information and Referral
- Nursing Home Transition Services
- Peer Support
- Sign Language Interpreting
- Travel Training
Please call for more information.
222 SW 36th Terrace
7361 Forest Oaks Boulevard
Spring Hill, Florida
3774 West Gulf-to-Lake Highway
The goal of this agency is to be the first place people with disabilities turn when looking for a job. They help people with physical and/or mental disabilities with their career goals. They help clients to feel more independent and integrate into the community. Each client receives an assessment and personalized plan of action. Services may include on-the-job training, job coaching and supported employment. Please see the website for more information.
Goodwill’s Adult Day Training program helps people with disabilities achieve greater independence and community inclusion. Those in the program will earn paychecks working at various jobs. They will do activities in those jobs that will allow them to become more self-sufficient. Call for more information.
Interfaith provides work boots to Marion County Residents. Those in need require a letter from the employer stating the need. A valid Marion County ID and social security card is also required. This must be brought in to the main office and undergo the “intake” process. Call for more information.
The Homeless Resource Center provides for male and female a range of services and resources.
- A message center and assistance with filing disabilities claims through the Social Security Administration and Veterans Administration
- Case management
- Clothing vouchers
- Daily storage for personal items of those who do not live in the shelter
- Daytime sleeping accommodations for those who work at night
- Laundry and shower facilities for the homeless who stay in the dormitories
- Personal hygiene items
- Referrals to other agencies for help not readily available through The Salvation Army
- VA counseling
Through collaboration with other agencies, they are able to provide additional services, such as:
- Online connection with CLM Workforce Connection
- Weekly HIV testing
- Weekly mental health counseling
Call for more information.
Workforce Connection provides veterans services. Their Veterans Program aims to help the employment of Florida’s veterans. Call for more information.