Shelter House provides legal advocacy to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Informing victims of domestic and sexual violence of their rights in the criminal justice system
- Filling out applications: jobs, Injunctions for protection, Victim Compensation paperwork for financial restitution
- Accompanying participants to court to obtain permanent injunctions
- Acting as liaisons between State Attorneys’ offices, Legal Services, and/or private attorneys
- Accompanying participants to hearings for civil/criminal matters connected to domestic and sexual violence incidents
- Referrals and collaboration with legal services to facilitate this process
Domestic Violence: 850.863.4777
Sexual Assault: 850.226.2027
Please call or visit website for more information.