The Way Free medical Clinic offers free basic medical services. Services are for residents of Clay County who have no health insurance. Clinic services are also available to eligible infants and children.
- General medicine
- Laboratory Testing
- Prescription Medications
- Referral and Educational Services
You must bring proof of your Clay County residence. You may bring your driver’s license or a piece of mail such as a utility or phone bill with your name and current address.
General Clinic Hours:
- 1st and 3rd Saturday and Sunday of each month
- Sign in from 8 AM to 9:30 AM first-come, first-served
- OB/GYN care Monday through Thursday from 9 AM to 1 PM by appointment only
- Vision screening by appointment only
Call for more information.