Haven Hospice provides Hospice Care. Hospice care services are provided based upon need, not ability to pay.
- Routine Home Care
- Continuous Home Care
- Inpatient Respite Care
- General Inpatient Care
Please call or visit website for more information.
300 NW 8th Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32606
This hospice provides services for patients needing end-of-life care. They do not turn anyone away. They address the physical, spiritual and emotional needs of the patient and family. Care is provided wherever the patient calls home. If the patient can no longer remain in his own home, care can be given in one of Haven's Care Center. There are services for children and teens as well. Please see the website for more information.
- Bereavement counseling and support
- Camp Safe Haven
- Caregiver Support
- Certified as a Jewish Hospice
- Home health care assistance services
- Massage therapy
- Medical equipment such as beds, walkers, wheelchairs
- Medical supplies
- Nutritional counseling
- Physician, nursing and certified nursing assistant
- Psychosocial services
- Short-term inpatient care at one of our care centers
- Short-term round-the-clock care
- Short-term respite care