Florida Division of Blind Services provides Vocational Rehabilitation. This program helps those who are blind or visually impaired with employment.
- Vocational Training
- Job Placement
- On-the-Job Training
- Orientation and Mobility Training
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Career Counseling and Guidance
- Low Vision Aids and Appliances
- Job Modification including Adaptive Technology
Please call or visit website for more information.
2505 W. 15th Street
Panama City, FL 32401
The Florida Division of Blind Services is a part of the Department of Education. The mission of the agency is to ensure that blind and visually impaired Floridians have the tools, support, and chance to achieve success. And live their lives with as much independence as possible. Please call or visit the website for more information.
325 West Gaines St
Turlington Building, Ste 1114
Tallahassee, FL 32399