This website has a database that lets users find available transportation services. There are many options to choose from. Please see the website for more information.
Florida Department of Transportation
605 Suwannee Street, MS 36
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0450
This program is part of the Florida Department of Transportation. It addresses the driving needs of seniors and their families. It provides online resources for finding transportation. There is also lots of information about car safety, safe driving for seniors and more. Please see the website for all services.
Find Information On:
- Adaptive Equipment
- Florida GrandDriver program
- Florida's Guide for Aging Drivers
- Local community resources
- Road Rangers free highway assistance
- Transportation for elderly and disabled