Hope Connections provides Support Programs, such as:
- Caregiver Support Groups, for individuals who are caring for a loved one
- Crisis Support, help after a traumatic incident
- Five Wishes, receive a free copy of Advance Directives
- Healing Survivors of Suicide, for individuals who have lost a loved one through suicide
- Hope at Work, local employers can connect with Hope’s services
- Hope VALOR, services for veterans of the United States military
- Hope Volunteers, giving back to Hope
- Memorial Services, memorialize and honor a loved one
- Mending Steps, grief support groups for adults
Please call or visit website for more information.
101 W.C. Owen Avenue
Okeechobee, FL 33440
Hope HealthCare Services provides specialized care. They give unique services for all people with complex needs. Needs must relate to life-changing illness.
9470 HealthPark Circle
Fort Myers, FL 33908