211 Helpline gives free, confidential information and referrals to anyone in need. This resource serves Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee Counties.
- Housing and Utilities
- Clothing and Household Items
- Legal and Public Safety
- Health, Wellness, and Dental
- Income Support
- Individual and Family Support
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Environment, Arts, and Recreation
- Disaster Services
- Consumer, Information, and Municipal Services
Please call or visit website for more information.
PO Box 3588
Lantana, FL 33465
211 Helpline will allow you to speak with a highly trained resource specialist. Calls are free, confidential, and available 24/7. They give information and referrals to anyone in need. This resource serves Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee Counties.
- Suicide Prevention
- Youth, Senior, Caregiver, and Veteran Services
- Physical Health
- Seasonal Updates
- Online Directory