Alliance for Aging, Inc. provides EHEAP. Help is given to low-income households with at least one person 60 years of age or older. They may be able to help with utilities. You must meet eligibility guidelines. Please call or visit website https://www.seniorresourcealliance.org/eheap/ for more information.
3319 Maguire Blvd, Suite 100
Orlando, FL 32803
Alliance for Aging, Inc. provides elder services. They can connect you to services for meals, recreation, adult day care, personal care, legal help, transportation and more.
- (Consumer-Directed Care Plus (CDC+)
- Alzheimer’s Disease Initiative (ADI)
- Community Care for the Elderly (CCE)
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance for the Elderly Program (EHEAP)
- Healthy Aging
- Home Care for the Elderly (HCE) Program
- Legal Services
- Medicaid Waiver Programs
- Older Americans Act (OAA) Program
760 NW 107 Avenue, Suite 214
Miami, FL 33172