Caring For Miami provides The Counseling Center. They help anyone in need of services. They offer psycho-educational group sessions. They also offer therapeutic support groups for women, men and children.
They help individuals and families with a range of challenges including, but not limited to the following:
- Adolescent struggles
- Anger and stress management
- Assessment (Intelligence, behavioral, and vocational)
- Compulsive/Addictive behaviors
- Depression or anxiety
- Divorce and blended family issues
- Grief and loss
- Life transitions
- Marital and family issues
- Parenting issues
- Sexual abuse and other childhood trauma
Call for more information.