Friendship Centers provides Home Delivered Meals. This program delivers nutritious meals to your door. It is for seniors 60+ who are unable to cook for themselves, or simply want to make sure they are getting a healthy meal. If you are interested in receiving home-delivered meals, please call or visit website for more information.
1888 Brother Geenen Way
Sarasota, FL 34236
We provide services that meet the needs of people 50 and older. We also extend into the community with volunteer opportunities for all ages.
- Caregiver Support
- Caregiver Resource Centers
- Centers for Healthy Aging Medical and Dental Clinics
- Dining Programs
- Friendship Centers for Activities and Education
- Friendship Meals on Wheels
- Home Supportive Intervention
- In-home Care Management
- Lifelong Learning
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Programs
- Senior Friendship Center Volunteer Programs
To contact Senior Friendship Centers by telephone, please call 941.955.2122.
Rebecca Neal Owens Center Harbour Heights
Punta Gorda, FL 33983