The American Cancer Society’s Road to Recovery Program provides transportation to and from treatment. For people who have cancer who do not have a ride or are unable to drive themselves. Volunteer drivers donate their time and the use of their cars so that patients can receive the life-saving treatments they need. Please call for more info.
You are searching for Transportation Services
2-1-1 is a free helpline that links people in need with more than 2,000 health and human service programs. The helpline is open 24 hours per day.
Dial 2-1-1 or 321.632.6688
See website for more info.
211 Helpline gives free, confidential information and referrals to anyone in need. This resource serves Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee Counties.
21st Century C.A.R.E. provides immediate financial assistance for expenses related to active cancer treatments, such as:
- Transportation to and from treatments
- Follow-up visits related to cancer-care
- Childcare during treatment
- Temporary housing due to geographical distance from the treatment center
- Medical supplies
Call for more information.
21st Century C.A.R.E. offers the following services to cancer patients:
- Cancer screenings, education and support groups, and other supplies or services related to cancer treatment
- Medical supplies and equipment
- Respite services
- Temporary housing
Please call for more information.
We will assist with IDs, water and gas cards. Please call for an appointment or stop by on Sunday 6:30 am - 8:30 am.
The W. B. Copeland Medical Center is open to the public for medical care, therapy and prescription.
- ACV Rehab
- Bone Density Testing
- Digital X-rays
- EKGs Laboratory Services
- Family Practice
- Flu Shots
- Geriatric Consultations
- School Physicals
- Urgent Care
- Women’s Health
Call for more information.
This program may be able to provide free after school programs for grade Pre K – 12.
Call or visit website for more information.
Focal Point Senior Center offers a variety of programs and services for seniors, such as:
- Computer Services
- Exercise Fitness Room
- Family Program
- Health Support Services
Other programs and services provided. Call for more information.
6009 N.W. 10th Street
3081 Taft Street
Joseph Meyerhoff Senior Center, Inc
301 N.W. 103rd Avenue
Pembroke Pines, Florida
The Alachua County Victim Services and Rape Crisis Center offers a program to help anyone who is a victim or survivor of violence. Victims do NOT have to report to law enforcement to receive services. All services are free and confidential.
- Immediate outreach to victims of sexual battery
- Face-to-face and telephone counseling
- Support groups
- Accompany and support victims through criminal justice proceedings
- Transportation to court appearances and other appointments related to the victimization
- Assist with application process for Victims Compensation and relocation for Sexual Assault Victims
- Assistance with Protective Injunctions
- Emergency assistance with urgent special needs
- Personal advocacy
- Information and referral
- Community education, speeches, and consultation
- Network with other victim service providers and state organization
- Outreach services provided in the Gainesville Police Department
- HIV Test Site
Please contact for more information.