Children's Advocacy Center of Collier County provides the Child Team Protection program. When child abuse is suspected, their Child Protection Team is there to help. The team includes a medical director, a forensic interviewers, and licensed psychotherapists. This team works closely with the local Sheriff's Office, the local Police Departments, the Department of Children's and Families, and the State Attorney's Office.
Child Protection Team Provides:
- Medical diagnosis and evaluation
- Child and family assessments
- Multidisciplinary staffings
- Psychological assessment
- Specialized and forensic interviews
- Expert court testimony
- Training for emergency room staff and other medical providers about how to identify abuse
Please call or visit website for more information.