Legal Aid Services of Collier County providing Housing Law assistance. They offer a wide range of services designed to assist eligible clients with housing legal issues.
Services include, but not limited:
- Defending unlawful eviction
- Foreclosure defense (including mortgages, HOA, reverse mortgage)
- Assisting Tenants on issues involving security deposits, shut-off of utilities, retention of personal property)
- Assisting tenants impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic
- Mobile home tenancy issues
- Unsafe and uninhabitable living conditions Housing discrimination, including accommodations for those with disabilities
- Senior housing issues (assisted living, nursing homes, eligibility and safety)
- Issues involving public housing, Section 8, Rural Development Housing, and other forms of subsidized housing
Please call or visit website for more information.