The American Cancer Society offers a range of services to those with cancer. Someone is available to talk to 24 hours a day. You may also chat live with someone online.
- Assistance (Clothing,Financial, Food)
- Health Care Services and Screenings
- Health Education
- Housing (Hope Lodge)
- Information and Referral Services
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Prostheses or Related Accessories
- Support Groups and Support Services
- Smoking Cessation
Please see the website for more information.
Toll Free: 1.800.227.2345