Florida Division of Blind Services provides the Blind Babies Program. This program helps with children from birth through five years of age who are blind or visually impaired.
- Interaction with people (language, social skills and play, behavior and mannerisms)
- Early literacy experiences and learning media
- Self-care and independence
- Orientation and mobility
- Cognition and concept development
- Assessment, Individualized Education Plan (IEP), program planning and transitioning
Please call or visit website for more information.
2505 W. 15th Street
Panama City, FL 32401
The Florida Division of Blind Services is a part of the Department of Education. The mission of the agency is to ensure that blind and visually impaired Floridians have the tools, support, and chance to achieve success. And live their lives with as much independence as possible. Please call or visit the website for more information.
325 West Gaines Street
Turlington Building, Suite 1114
Tallahassee, FL 32399