This agency offers an independent living program. The goal is to give those with disabilities the chance to be more independent. They will learn to be empowered and productive. They will learn independent living skills. They will be more able to fully integrate into their local communities. Please call for more information.
- Information and referral
- Independent living skills training
- Individual and systems advocacy
- Peer counseling to persons with significant disabilities.
222 SW 36th Terrace
Gainesville, FL 32607
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation is state agency. They help those with physical or mental disabilities get or keep a job. Please call or visit website for more information.
- Medical and Psychological Assessment
- Vocational Evaluation and Planning
- Career Counseling and Guidance
- Training and Education After High School
- Job-Site Assessment and Accommodations
- Job Placement
- Job Coaching
- On-the-Job Training
- Supported Employment
- Assistive Technology and Devices
- Time-Limited Medical and/or Psychological Treatment
4070 Esplanade Way
Tallahassee, FL 32399