This agency is committed to providing support and information. To victims and witnesses that are involved in civil and criminal litigation proceedings. These are proceedings in which the U.S. is a party. Please call or visit the website for more information.
Services Provided to Crime Victims & Witnesses Include:
- Notice of Events
- Information About Case Proceedings
- Information About the Justice System in General
- Referrals to Medical and/or Social Service Providers
- Assistance with Travel Arrangements
- Logistical Information Concerning Transportation, Parking, Child Care, etc.
300 N Hogan Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
The United States Attorney’s Office Middle District of Florida is a part of the United States Department of Justice. The Middle District serves 35 of the 67 counties in Florida. The headquarters are in Tampa. The office enforces criminal laws of the United States. And the office represents the U.S. in civil judicial proceedings. Please call or visit the website for more information.
400 North Tampa Street
Tampa, FL 33602