Elder Care Services, Inc. provides Elder Day Stay. It is a safe, home-like environment for seniors who are in need of constant supervision. It helps caregivers and families keep their loved one at home rather than face long-term care placement.
- Socialization with staff, Senior Companion volunteers, fellow Elder Day Stay clients, and community volunteers
- Intellectual stimulation and orientation activities using current events, music, reminiscing, games and cooking
- Nutritious lunches and snacks planned by Elder Care Services Registered Dietician
- Exercise - seated stretching, movement, balance and weight bearing exercises
- Mobility Assistance as needed with transferring, toileting, along with activities that encourage and maintain independence
- Medication management by an R.N. or L.P.N.
Please call or visit website for more information.
1660 North Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32303
Services provided by Elder Care Services, Inc are focused on those living in the Big Bend. They are looking to improve quality of life for seniors and their caregivers.
- Care Management
- Elder Day Stay
- Emergency Assistance
- In-Home Services
- Nutrition / Meals on Wheels
- Senior Volunteer Opportunities
2518 W Tennessee St
Tallahassee, FL 32034