You are just a few steps away from finding out if you are eligible to receive education benefits. All information can be completed online.
If you can't apply online, you can call 1.888.442.4551 to have a form mailed to you.
You may also receive an application form at the school or training establishment you wish to attend. The VA certifying official at the school should have the forms available. They can help you to fill them out and will submit them to VA.
55 N. 3rd Street
This agency strives to meet the needs of every veteran or dependent that comes to the office for help. They offer many services such as help with housing, benefits and aid to widows/widowers. Please call for more information.
Information and Services
- Adaptive Equipment and/or Adaptive Housing
- Aid and Attendance Special Monthly Compensation Claims
- Annual Eligibility Verification Reports
- Appeals Assistance
- Assist Widows/Widowers of Military Retirees (Burial/SBP/Insurance)
- Benefits Counseling
- Burial Information and Claims
- Clothing Allowance Claims
- Combat Related Special Compensation
- Concurrent Receipt Disability and Retirement Pay
- Compensation Claims (Active Duty Incurred Disability)
- Counseling/Transition Assistance for New Veterans
- Discharge Upgrade Assistance
- Education Claims
- Home Visits to Disabled Homebound Veterans For Assistance
- Homestead and Solid Waste Tax Exemptions
- Pension Claims (War Time Veterans)
- Request for Florida Disabled Veteran ID cards
- Request for Military Records/Discharge Certificates
- VA Home Loans Assistance/Information
- VA Insurance, CHAMP-VA Assistance
- VA Medical Care Enrollment
- VA Nursing Home Placement, Respite Care Assistance
- Vocational Rehabilitation Applications
- Waivers for Indebtedness
55 N 3rd Street
MacClenny, FL 32063