Project Independence helps those in poverty that wish to change their circumstances. They can help you become independent. They will support your decision by providing you with the knowledge, skills and abilities to move from poverty to thriving without the need of government funds. You must be income eligible. Income eligibility is not a primary requirement for Project Share and DEAP. Please call or visit the website for more information.
You are searching for Transportation Services
Elder Care Services, Inc. provides Elder Day Stay. It is a safe, home-like environment for seniors who are in need of constant supervision. It helps caregivers and families keep their loved one at home rather than face long-term care placement.
- Socialization with staff, Senior Companion volunteers, fellow Elder Day Stay clients, and community volunteers
- Intellectual stimulation and orientation activities using current events, music, reminiscing, games and cooking
- Nutritious lunches and snacks planned by Elder Care Services Registered Dietician
- Exercise - seated stretching, movement, balance and weight bearing exercises
- Mobility Assistance as needed with transferring, toileting, along with activities that encourage and maintain independence
- Medication management by an R.N. or L.P.N.
Please call or visit website for more information.
GoodDays provides financial support to patients who cannot afford medication. They also offer help with transportation and other travel costs. Please call or visit website for more information.
This website has a database that lets users find available transportation services. There are many options to choose from. Please see the website for more information.