Agape Home is a residential facility for women with addiction issues. They may be with or without children. Please call or visit the website for more information.
You are searching for Counseling Services
The Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness (The Alliance) is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to provide programs and activities aimed at outreach, education, early intervention, and advocacy for all eating disorders.
The Alliance offers:
Answers for Parents is a free hotline that may be able to help parents with a troubled teen or young adult.
They may be able to help through the following programs:
- Residential Treatment Centers / Programs
- Therapeutic Boarding Schools
- Residential Youth Development Programs / Schools
- Transitional Boarding Schools
- Regular / Traditional Boarding Schools
- Wilderness and/or Outdoor Therapeutic Programs
- In-Home Intervention Programs
- Boot Camps
- Military Schools
Please call or visit website for more information.
We provide counseling programs for:
- Adult survivors
- Children who have been abused or neglected
- Children who have witnessed or experienced family violence, or a violent crime
- Non-offending parents
Please call for visit website for more information.
Children's Home Society of Florida provides a program for those interested in adoption. Counseling and other help may be available. Please call or visit the website for more information.
The Florida Abuse Hotline accepts reports 24 hours a day. Anyone who suspects that a child or vulnerable adult is abused or neglected needs to make a report. You can report online, by phone or by fax.
Florida Sheriffs Youth Ranches provides social services to children and families from trained counselors. Youth are cared for by "cottage parents" who helps them. Each child must be recommended by the local Sheriff. Please call 386.842.5501 or visit website for more information.
The Healthy Families Florida program is overseen by Ounce of Prevention Fund of Florida. It is a nationally accredited family support and coaching program. The program is open to expectant parents. And to parents of newborns going through stressful life situations. Parents are empowered through education and community support. So that they can provide a safe and stable environment for their children. Services take place in the home and are entirely voluntary. Please call or visit the website for more information.
Programs Focus on:
Hope Connections provides Support Programs, such as:
- Caregiver Support Groups, for individuals who are caring for a loved one
- Crisis Support, help after a traumatic incident
- Five Wishes, receive a free copy of Advance Directives
- Healing Survivors of Suicide, for individuals who have lost a loved one through suicide
- Hope at Work, local employers can connect with Hope’s services
- Hope VALOR, services for veterans of the United States military
- Hope Volunteers, giving back to Hope
- Memorial Services, memorialize and honor a loved one
- Mending Steps, grief support groups for adults
Call for more information.
Lighthouse of SWFL offers help to those with issues related to vision loss. The center provides weekly counseling. Call for more information.