Interfaith Charities of South Lee provides Financial Assistance. Monthly funds are available to help those who have fallen behind on their electric or water bill. Clients are required to attend a 1 ½ hour budget workshop. New applications are accepted starting the first day of each month. You must have a past due bill in your name, a photo ID, and a certificate from the budget class. They are able to pay up to $350 once in a 12 month period. Call for more information.
You are searching for Other Financial Services
Human Services provides a variety of services to those living in Lee County, such as:
- Assist them with obtaining or maintaining affordable housing
- Empower individuals and neighborhoods to improve basic living conditions and work towards self-sufficiency
- Case manage youth due to problems at school or with juvenile justice system
Individuals and agencies can do the following on their website as well:
- Get assistance with utility, rent or mortgage payments
- Obtain a prescription discount card
- Learn about requirements for housing rehabilitation or down payment assistance
- Learn about grants provided to not-for-profit agencies
- Find community resources such as information and referral
- Review plans and compliance documents for federal funds
Call for more information, or visit their website.
The Heights Foundation provides classes on smart money management. Call for more information.
Help is available in the form of payment and services. Payment programs give money to victims for crime-related expenses. This could include:
- Medical Costs
- Mental Health Counseling
- Funeral and burial cost
- Lost wages or loss of support
Assistance programs provide a range of services, including:
- Crisis Intervention
- Emergency Shelter
- Criminal Justice Advocacy
- Emergency Transportation
Please call for more information.