Elder Care Services, Inc. provides Elder Day Stay. It is a safe, home-like environment for seniors who are in need of constant supervision. It helps caregivers and families keep their loved one at home rather than face long-term care placement.
- Socialization with staff, Senior Companion volunteers, fellow Elder Day Stay clients, and community volunteers
- Intellectual stimulation and orientation activities using current events, music, reminiscing, games and cooking
- Nutritious lunches and snacks planned by Elder Care Services Registered Dietician
- Exercise - seated stretching, movement, balance and weight bearing exercises
- Mobility Assistance as needed with transferring, toileting, along with activities that encourage and maintain independence
- Medication management by an R.N. or L.P.N.
Please call or visit website for more information.