Food Services

You are searching for Food Services

12 services found.

Access Florida - Food Stamps(EBT), Temporary Cash Assistance, and Medicaid

The Food Stamp Program(EBT) helps people with low income to buy healthy food. The application can be done online. Please see the website for your local service center. The application is also used for Temporary Cash Assistance, Medicaid, and all other Dept of Children and Families services.

You can view the application in English, Haitian-Creole, or Spanish.

Deaf/Hearing Impaired:
Florida Relay 711 or
TTY: 1.800.955.8771

Council On Aging of Martin County, Inc. - Meals On Wheels

The Council on Aging of martin County, Inc. provides the Meals on Wheels program. They provide hot, noontime meals for those who are unable to shop or cook. Although they primarily serve frail seniors, it is available to all Martin County residents who have a need for this service.

Meals are delivered Monday through Friday, between 10:30am and 12:30pm. Weekend and breakfast meals can be delivered upon request. Full week or partial week service is also available.

The cost of a hot, noontime meal is $6. Breakfast meals are $3.65 each. Some may qualify for free meals or meals at a reduced fee.

Call for more information.

The Salvation Army of Martin County - Social Service

The Salvation Army of Martin County provides social services to the community.

They may be able to help you with the follow:

  • Clothing
  • Food
  • Furniture
  • Rent or mortgage
  • Utility payment

In order to be interviewed for possible assistance, the following is required:

  • You must be a resident of Martin County
  • Photo IDs for applicant and every adult in the household, and birth certificates for children – some form of identification is needed
  • Current proof of income from last 4 weeks (pay stubs, summary from SSI, DCF, Disability, Workman’s Comp., etc)
  • If seeking assistance with rent or mortgage; you must provide a three-to-five days eviction notice and copy of lease (if notice is handwritten, it must be notarized b landlord), or late notice for mortgage assistance