River Region Human Services, Inc. provides mental health services to those in need. Mental health programs include group and individual counseling, psychotherapy, referral linkage and supportive counseling.
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management
- Adolescent and Adult Assessments
- Social Skills Development and Group Therapy
- Individual and Family Therapy for Children, Adolescents and Adults
- Primary Care Health Service
- Medication Assisted Treatment (Methadone, Suboxone, Vivitrol)
- Case Management
- Outpatient Substance Use Treatment
- Inpatient Residential Treatment for Substance Use and Co-occurring Disorders
Please call 904.899.6300 or visit website for more information.