Emergency financial assistance is offered on a limited basis. Call Monday through Friday during regular business hours, 407.423.8581, Ext. 26491.
You are searching for Other Daily Needs Services
Past due rental help available. If rent is past due from April 1, 2020 to the present you may qualify. See Orange County website for more information
The Energy Neighbor Fund aids those who need help paying their power bill. This service helps Duke Energy customers. United Way/211 has more information on this service.
Family Promise of Greater Orlando provides the following supportive services for up to 90 days:
- Assistance with Housing Searches
- Budget Management
- Credit Counseling
- Day Care Assistance
- Employment Searches
- Furniture & Household Items
- Gas Assistance
- Job Training
- Medical & Dental Care
- Parenting & Nutrition Classes
- Phone & Internet Access
- Toiletry Items & Diapers
And adult member of the family can call and speak with a case manager. This will be their initial phone screening. Depending on availability, the family will be contacted for a face-to-face interview. If the family meets program criteria, the family comes into the program. This process can take 24 to 72 hours. Call for more information.
211 is a free information and referral phone number. 211 links people in need with more than 2,000 local programs. 211 is staffed 24 hours a day. 211 will find help for:
- 24-hour Crisis and Suicide Counseling
- Elder Services
- Physical and Mental Health Services
- Utilities, Housing and Food
- Youth and Child Care Issues
And much, much more!
If you or someone you know needs help, simply dial 211.
IDignity helps people get identification items such as
- Birth Certificates
- Florida ID Cards and Driver's Licenses
- Social Security Cards
IDignity holds events monthly to help those who need ID documents. Please see the website or call the phone number for more details including upcoming event times.
2198 Four Winds Blvd.
Kissimmee, FL 34746-5957
2140 W. State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32779-5007
1702 N. Woodland Blvd. #116–134
DeLand, FL 32720-1838
The Oak Ridge NCF offers free services to Oak Ridge residents in the 32809 and 32839 zip codes. If you have questions regarding our service area, please call us. You must be an Orange County resident.
Our computer lab is open to Oak Ridge residents Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The lab is open for adult use only.
Orange County 311 is a telephone and web-based service that gives information about local government services. You can report a pothole or get help finding a lost pet. Get referrals or information about the department you need.
- Animal Services
- Code Enforcement
- Roads & Drainage
- Traffic Engineering
Orange County 311 call center will:
- Answer questions
- Coordinate complaints
- Handle requests for services
- Solve problems related to Orange County Government
Mon - Fri 7:00AM - 9:00PM
Sat - Sun 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Hours of operations may be extended due to disaster and emergency situations.
Closed on county holidays
Simply dial 311 or 407.836.3111.
Spanish-speaking operators and translators are available. Contamos con traductores y operadores en espanol.
Orlando Union Rescue Mission provides O.U.R. Mission Home for Women, Children, and Families. They offer transitional housing.
- Laundry Facilities
O.U.R. Mission Home’s program consists of the following:
- Residents are required to attend weekly chapel services and become actively involved in the local church of their choice
- Residents are required to complete their daily chores around the Mission and keep their rooms clean at all times
- Residents are required to either be actively pursuing further education or gainfully employed
- Residents are required to save 75% of all income in their Mission savings account (100% of the funds are released to the resident upon move-out as down payment for housing)
- Residents are required to successfully complete Victorious Life Class and Career Learning Center requirements
Call for more information.