Unemployment Compensation (UC) program provides temporary wage replacement to qualified individuals who are out of work through no fault of their own. You can file a claim on the website. You can also file an appeal on a denied claim.
You are searching for Unemployment Services
Everybody needs help applying for benefits and filling out forms. Get help here.
- Assist with Food stamps applications
- Medicaid and Medicare applications
- Help to apply to Social Security Income and Social Security Disability
- Housing First applications
- Unemployment filing
- Legal Services
- Assist to apply for Free phones
- Birth certificates and IDs
- VA access
- Retrieval of military records
- Notary Public
This agency has a skills test that must be done to receive unemployment benefits. Go to the website and under Job Seekers & Community Services, go to the Reemployment Assistance Benefits Center. Click "Manage Your Benefits".
Please call for more information.