The Affordable Connectivity Program helps low-income houses pay for internet in their homes. Monthly discounts on service to those who qualify.
You are searching for Other Daily Needs Services
Assurance Wireless offers free lifeline wireless phone services. You may qualify if you receive Medicaid or Food Stamps. You can also qualify based on your household income. Please call or go to the website for more information.
This agency helps with basic needs such as financial, food, prescription and housing. Clients can be referred to other agencies as needed. Please call for more info.
- Adoption Services
- Bridges to Circles
- Christmas Connections
- Disaster Relief
- Emergency Assistance
- Food Pantry
- Health Professions Opportunity Grants (HPOG)
- Immigrations Services
- Mental Health Services
- Refugee Services
- Twice Treasured Thrift Stores
- Veteran Support (SSVF)
3128 E. 11th Street
Panama City , Florida
1 North C Street
11 First Street Southeast
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
North Florida Office of Public Guardian helps disabled adults without family. They offer case management.
- 24 hour, on-call availability
- Securing and overseeing any public benefits each ward is entitled to receive
- Managing finances
- Securing and oversight of support and supplemental services
- Evaluating the personal, familial, medical and care needs of the ward
- Maintaining communication with the ward’s family, if any, based on availability and receptiveness
- Evaluation and placement in an appropriate residential setting (e.g. own home, assisted living facility, nursing home)
- Authorization of medical treatment after medical consultation
- Arranging Do Not Resuscitate, Termination of Life Support orders and burial arrangements when necessary
Please call or visit website for more information.
Operation Homefront helps military families and veterans during hard financial times. They may be able to help with car repairs. Please call 1.877.264.3968, or visit website for more information.
Safelink/Lifeline wireless phones are provided by TracFone to provide telephone service to those in need.
Those who qualify receive a free phone with free monthly minutes.
Those who live in Section 8 housing or receive Medicaid or food stamps may qualify.
Please call for more information.
If you have an illness that prevents you from working, you may be able to get Social Security Disability. You may also qualify if you will be unable to work for at least a year due to illness.
Please see website for more information.