Elder Day Stay is a safe, home-like environment for seniors who need constant supervision. Elder Day Stay includes:
- Socialization with staff, volunteers, and fellow Elder Day Stay clients
- Intellectual stimulation and orientation activities using current events, music, reminiscing, games, and cooking
- Nutritious lunches and snacks planned by Elder Care Services Registered Dietician
- Exercise - seated stretching, movement, balance and weight bearing exercises
- Mobility assistance as needed with transferring, toileting, along with activities that encourage and maintain independence
- Medication management by an R.N. or L.P.N.
Please call or visit the website for more information.
1660 Monroe St #11
Tallahassee, FL 32303
Elder Care Services, Inc. helps seniors and their caregivers living in the Big Bend.
- Elder Day Stay
- In-Home Services
- Nutrition / Meals on Wheels
- Senior Volunteer Opportunities
- Senior Outreach Services
2518 W Tennessee St
Tallahassee, FL 32304