Mental Health America of East Central Florida offers programs and services that support persons with mental illnesses.
- Information and referral services
- Guardian advocate training
- Parenting classes for divorcing families
- Post partum depression assessment and counseling
- Psychological first aid
- Counseling for veterans and family memories
- Support groups
- Suicide prevention coalition
- Speakers bureau
- Education and advocacy
- Other support services
Pleas call for more information.
703 S. State Street (Rte 1)
Bunnell, FL 32110
The Mental Health Association of East Central Florida, Inc., wants to make sure that people with mental illnesses are given the tools and resources needed to succeed.
We look to create awareness that mental health is an important part of overall health.
Services offered include:
- Community Programs
- Court Ordered Prevention/Intervention Programs
- Suicide Prevention
- Support Groups
Please see the website for more information.
531 South Ridgewood Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32114