This agency gives help to persons sixty or older. The goal of this program is to ease the emotional, physical, and financial hardships of continual care.
Assistance in gaining access to services
Support groups and caregiver training
Supplemental services, including housing improvement, chore, provision of medical supplies
Legal assistance for caregivers, grandparents or older individuals who are caregivers for
There is no charge for services.
Please see the website for details.
Senior Helpline: 1.800.963.5337
Outside Pasco/Pinellas counties – 727.217.8111
National Eldercare Locator: 1.800.677.1116
This group helps older adults and people of all ages with disabilities. They connect those in need with programs and grants. Technical assistance is also offered. They work to help these individuals live independently. They also work to help them live fully in their communities. Support for community living may be available.
- Aging and Disability Networks
- Connecting People to Services
- Consumer Choice and Control
- Data Collection Projects
- Empowering Advocacy
- For American Indians, Alaska Natives, and Native Hawaiians
- Health, Wellness, and Nutrition
- Inclusive Transportation
- Program Evaluations and Reports
- Protecting Rights and Preventing Abuse
- Research and Development
- Retirement Planning and Pension Support
- Strengthening the Aging and Disability Networks
- Support for People with Alzheimer's Disease
- Support for People with Limb Loss, Paralysis, and TBI
- Support to Caregivers
- Volunteer Opportunities and Civic Engagement
330 C St SW
Washington, DC 20201