This agency has several resources for good eye health.
- Blind Babies Program
- Children's Program
- Transition Services
- Independent Living Program
- Vocational Rehabilitation Program
- Low Vision Technology Devices
- Employer Services
- Business Enterprise Program
- Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Braille and Talking Books Library
Please call for more information.
1809 Art Museum Drive, Suite 201
Jacksonville, FL 32207
The mission of this agency is to drive the research that will provide prevention, treatment and cures for people affected by blindness. Your local chapter can provide resources and ways to get involved. Please see the website for more information.
Find Information About:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Diseases
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Rod-Cone Dystrophy
- Stargardt Disease
- Usher Syndrome
6925 Oakland Mills Road, #701
Columbia, MD 21045