Children's Advocacy Center of Collier County - Therapy Services
Children's Advocacy Center of Collier County provides Therapy Services. They offer specialized treatment for children who are victims of abuse, as well as their families through a combination of group, family, and individual counseling.
Therapy Services Provide:
- Prompt intake services
- Multidisciplinary assessments
- Individualized treatment planning
- Specialized individual and group therapy for child survivors, siblings, and non-offending caregivers
- Crisis Intervention
- Personal safety education
- Peer support
- Community resources and referrals when appropriate
- Proven therapeutic strategies that work
- Early Childhood Court partner
Please call or visit website for more information.
1036 6th Avenue
Naples, FL 34104
Children's Advocacy Center of Collier County provides a range of services to children suffering from abuse.
- Child, Family, and Court Advocates
- Child Protection Team
- Therapy Services
- Parenting Education Programs
- Family Safety Program
1036 Sixth Avenue North
Naples, FL 34102