The goal of the University of Florida’s Outreach Mobile Clinic offers health care services to those in need. They are staffed by teams of professionals and students. They bring health care directly to neighborhoods in Alachua County. They offer free or reduced-price care to people right in their neighborhoods.
Goals of the Clinic:
- Help people enroll in health plans that they qualify for
- Identify neighborhoods where residents are in need
- Offer primary and preventive care to these areas
- Provide disease prevention services
- Screen for chronic illnesses
Please call or visit the website for more information.