Florida Division of Blind Services provides Children's Program. This program serves children from kindergarten to high school.
- Compensatory Skills (example: Braille, Listening Skills, Handwriting Skills; Abacus)
- Orientation and Mobility (Travel Skills)
- Social Interaction Skills
- Independent Living Skills and Personal Management
- Recreation and Leisure
- Career and Vocational Education
- Assistive Technology
- Visual Efficiency Skills
Please call or visit website for more information.
2505 W. 15th Street
Panama City, FL 32401
The Florida Division of Blind Services is a part of the Department of Education. The mission of the agency is to ensure that blind and visually impaired Floridians have the tools, support, and chance to achieve success. And live their lives with as much independence as possible. Please call or visit the website for more information.
325 West Gaines Street
Turlington Building, Suite 1114
Tallahassee, FL 32399